By NotDying - 08/04/2015 12:26 - United States - San Francisco

Today, I started lactating. That would be fine if I had a kid. Or was pregnant. Or wasn't 16. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 721
You deserved it 2 730

NotDying tells us more.

NotDying 4

Thanks for the comments and suggestions. This has actually happened to me a few times before. I have a strange medical condition that affects my hormones, so that is the most likely culprit. I am seeing quite a few doctors, and none of them are very concerned. They have conducted quite a few tests and nothing was too out of the ordinary. I do not have a tumor (thankfully). To #1, I have been told not to express it because that can encourage my body to produce more milk, but that was quite a nice suggestion. I didn't actually know they did that. :) #3 I am actually not on the pill because I reacted badly to it due to my condition. (I had my period for 5 months straight. Yeah, that wasn't very fun) Also, to everyone suggesting I may be pregnant, my purity ring would beg to differ ;P Again, thanks for the concern and the laughs :) but the situation is under control. Bye!

Top comments

You can always use one of those milking machines (no idea about the English term sorry) and give it away. I believe there are hospitals who collect this for moms who have trouble lactating.

Comments

bayankataf 9

This can happen if your significant other sucks on your nipples a lot. So maybe that's why?

Don't think thats even possible.From Where did you got that?

Once when I was younger I watched a "risqué" show on late night cable where people would call and a lady would answer sex related questions. One episode a woman called in with a question like this and that was her responce. Google it and see if I'm right I'm not saying I am but it could be possible. This is back when they sold adult toys during 2-3 maybe 4 am on cable so the info might also be old.

It can be a sign of cancer. I also got it. But i'm on the pill and that is a side effect. You ahould go to the doctor, for your own best :)

emchege 8

its normal for a girl your age going through puberty. It'll pass and you'll have a funny story to tell oneday

I didn't go through that, neither did any of my friends, or have I ever heard of it during puberty. I wouldn't say it was normal.

Please don't offer advice to people unless you actually know what you're talking about, dude. This is NOT a normal part of puberty at all. Geez.

I would see a doctor about it. I looked it up online and it says there could be an underlying issue that needs to be treated. Somehow your body thinks you are pregnant....maybe your birth control is triggering it??

uchihadesendent 14

Like many other people here said it go to the doctor because it can be something serious and it's better to be safe then sorry good luck op.

My milkshake bring all the boys to the yard :D

zt90894046 4

and I'm like there better than yours

Could be cysts as well. Get it checked to find out why.