By Anonymous - 23/02/2011 18:46 - United States

Today, I spent my remaining cash on a doctor's visit, only to find out that at the age of 22, I'm getting major health problems brought on by stress. I came home to relax, only to find out my roommate can't pay his rent, and needs me to cover for him so we don't get evicted. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 633
You deserved it 2 761

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lufferkinz 0

Hole in your pocket... literally

How do you have sex with a shit? Please demonstrate.

Comments

OP, it sounds like you need to find a way to relax! Maybe see a therapist (if you can afford it) so they can help you come up with ideas that will let you unwind and chill out. I also have problems with stressing myself out, so I know how that is!

EXACTLY what I was going to suggest. If nobody will let him touch them, he can sell his blood, at least.

And that's why I live in England..free healthcare. ;) Also, maybe get a new roommate? I find showers are relaxing, but hey, maybe that's just me...

geminiwings87 0

Its to bad OP doesn't live in Canada 'eh? We've free health care. Another reason why Canada rules.... :)

I find it sad, Boners, that you know this and you're not Canadian. What makes it worse is that the "Canadian" above you doesn't know ANYTHING about their own country...

how do they not know ANYTHING??? because they made one misconception about taxes? asshole.

Let's see. We'll start with the common misconception (that shouldn't be a misconception for people who actually live in the country) that we have free health care. We do not, obviously. Boners hit the nail on the head when he said it came from our taxes. It's all from our own pockets. Not that I think it's a bad idea or anything, but it could be improved. I'm not involved nor do I care about politics in any way, shape or form yet I know this simple fact. ...Do I really need to go on? I feel like I'm wasting my time replying to you... FYI I'm also a Canadian, so it's not like I'm dissing other countries. I'm going to go now before I fall asleep at the computer.

geminiwings87 0

um... yes thanks, I was aware I pay taxes, and what those taxes are used for, but you Americans also pay taxes and still have to fork out even more money just to see your doctor. Canada is the way to go, just normally most Americans that I've talked to won't admit it. It's cool, more land for me.

holy shiit this girl is dumb. Gemini is completely right. they still pay more than us and that's that :)

44 - I didn't say Canada is a "bad" country to live in due to the taxes and such, and I realize America is much worse in terms of health care and the like. Did you read the part where I said "not that I think it's a bad thing or anything..."? Yeah, I didn't think so. I'm sure there are a few better countries than Canada to live in, which was my entire point that you obviously didn't get. Canada is not THE BEST country to live in, but it's certainly not the worst. All I said in my second post was that they could stand for a little improvement. Any country can. Okay? Okay. Glad we got that settled.

geminiwings87 0

Wow, I'd hate to meet you in person. You sound like a right bitch. Good talking to you :)

#63 Nope! 5t3ff1k4h is cuddly and lovable...But she will tear anyone up for being ignorant. And that's why we love her. :)

they're still covered and no one goes into poverty and loses their house over medical.. lol

lol time 2 kick him out and find someone who can pay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Try have ur brother yell in walmart that its his sister (me) is here to buy tampons for "her time of the month" T_T

i wonder if you said you didn't have it either, what he would do? tell them to hit the pawn shop do something, go borrow it from someone besides you.

structuredchaoz 4

Kick your roommate to the curb