By Anonymous - 07/01/2015 01:26 - United States - Washington

Today, I spent an hour in a snowstorm waiting for my bus to show up. After I got fed up, I decided to just clean off my car and drive to work. After I was halfway finished swiping off the snow and ice stuck to my car, the bus drove right past me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 472
You deserved it 4 399

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why the hell didn't you just drive in the first place?

Comments

You have a car and you waited an hour for the bus? You must be the dumbest person on the planet. YDI

See if your bus system has one of those bus tracking apps so you know when it's coming.

pigsfly24 6

As soon as I read this, I thought of the Spongebob episode Rock Bottom.

if you felt like you were waiting too long you shouldve just called the city to ask where the bus was. all city buses have gps tracking.

Wrong. Just because your city has it doesn't imply every city does.

For all those suggesting using a bus-tracking app, I live in DC too and use one of those apps. While I was waiting for the bus yesterday, the app said three buses were "arriving" that never actually showed before one finally arrived, so I totally understand OP giving up and going for the car instead whether they have an app or not.

OP do you happen to be SpongeBob SquarePants?

Maybe missing the bus was a good thing.

It snowed in the DC/MD/VA area. Not much snow, but it was the type of snow to make a royal mess of everything. I am impressed a bus actually drove past, considering how many were hanging out in random spots on the roads that day.