By Anonymous - 20/05/2018 01:30

Today, I sneezed without knowing I had a nosebleed. Despite turning my head, a fine blood spray shot out all over my fiancée’s white dress as we were standing at the altar. She refused to say “I do” because she was so mad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 064
You deserved it 557

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So much for that “in sickness and in health” part.

If you weren't able to actually finish the ceremony, you may have just had the luckiest escape of your life. You could have had a serious health issue, and all she is concerned about is her dress? If you did get married, my condolences!

Comments

White dresses are too old fashioned any way. Pok-a-dot is definitely the new fad

I hope she didn’t say “I do”. You don’t deserve to be treated like that!! Hopefully you dodged a bullet.

He might've dodged a bullet, but her dress probably looks like he didn't.

Never happened, nobody ever says I do

You were about to marry the wrong person. I acknowledge that the dress was probably expensive, but you can't exactly stop a sneeze or a nosebleed so it wasn't your fault and it's incredibly petty of her to refuse to say I do because of that.

SteveO 2

I could have saved a lot of money if I had learned this trick the first couple of times!

emilyfml! 4

She missed the perfect opportunity to say "I bloody do!"

Wow. Talk about the worst ever time to have a sneeze, OP.

She should have written "I do" with your blood on her dress. Or on your face.

Alex_7759 13

It's embarrassing to be a woman because of these types of people. Including the ones who will smash all of your stuff and freak out when their man's phone vibrates.