By Anonymous - 04/09/2015 17:01 - United States - Lake Forest

Today, I showed my daughter video footage from a security camera that showed her using her employee key to enter the store I own, disarming the alarm, and stealing several very valuable items. Her defense? That someone had "photoshopped" the video. We'll see how that goes down in court. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 260
You deserved it 2 897

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Having to take your own child to court can't be easy, so I'm sorry it's reached this point, OP. Hopefully everything will work itself out, and you and your daughter can make amends. Definitely change the alarm code though.

While editing vids is possible, I doubt its fake. Sorry OP.

Comments

i am sorry that it has to go that far. i am sure that this isn't a 1 time thing, If it is i think OP is jumping the gun.

Don't let her get away with it. Last year I was burglarized by a sweet little old cleaning lady who has been stealing from her family her entire life and they continuously let her get away with it. So she never learned to stop, and now she is a lifetime criminal. That woman stole nearly $10,000 worth of jewelry, cash, coins, and electronics from me over a 6 month period until I figured it out. Punishment should fit the crime, regardless, you have a responsibility to the community and to her future to have her arrested for it.

RudeDudeSB 5

Time to kick her out of the house and cut all communication.

gatorgirl7563 22

I sorry your daughter is so dishonest and stupid and so, so sorry she betrayed you.

gracieyoung 10

I think it's sad that you are taking your own daughter to court.