By XxFA1LxX - 06/11/2011 05:14 - Canada

Today, I scored the winning goal in my soccer tournament. For the other team. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 743
You deserved it 18 100

XxFA1LxX tells us more.

It was a deflection. It's not like I was stupid enough to purposely shoot on my own net.

Top comments

He shoots... He scores!!!! Wait... What?!?!?

I have seen of this scenario on so many sitcoms, but I never actually thought it could happen in real life

Comments

Does Andrés Escobar Saldarriaga ring a bell? Some fans are crazy!

flockz 19

no it doesn't mean you deserved it, he's just trying to trick you. it ACTUALLY means Yearly ***** Income.

FYLDeep 25

Brett Favre used to do that when he played for the Packers. Then we traded him to the Jets. That's when the hilarity ensued.

ikickgingers 15

I would expect this from the ysl I coach... They are five and six years old though. Just saying ...

ikickgingers 15

Damn you. They kind of suck. Lol. They are just getting the basics down. I meant I would expect that lack of direction from a child who... You know what? *kicks you* :D

perdix 29

Kicky, are you teaching those little kids to write FML's? You shouldn't be sending them here where they might learn about Blue Waffles and blumpkins.

You think thats funny? It's very ******* hard to come out to anyone. Also, nowhere on the fml said anything about homosexuality. Idiot ...

A_Teen, I love your comments but I think you may be taking this one too personal. I think 51 meant it as -Scoring for the other team or Batting for the other team, which I've mostly heard it as. Get it? (:

Epikouros 31

Lighten up, A_TEEN. I hope you'll be able to laugh about coming out some day. I play for both teams and I thought mea's comment was funny.

Thank you 66 and 66. It was really just a joke (:

Yea, I guess I failed to see the humor in this. I also play for both teams to #69. :)

Epikouros 31

Yay, group hug! 69 is my lucky number :)

Acorn101 2

He could be defense in which case it's fairly easy to score on your own team.

Just be careful, op. I heard that some player in south america was murdered brcause of some fluke like yours. Try to ignore the bullshit they'll try to put on you.