By bettercallpeta - 15/02/2013 05:42 - United States

Today, I saw my neighbor's delinquent kid shooting squirrels with a BB gun. Shocked and furious at his cruel behavior, I told him to stop, with the threat of telling his parents. He responded by shooting me in the nuts and running away in a fit of laughter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 072
You deserved it 11 149

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Then go to his parents. and if they don't do something about it shoot them in the nuts and run away laughing

Comments

Unless your house was behind the squirrel why does it matter? Have you ever shot and ate squirrel you can actually make done good soup with it.

Again, I say. It's not legal to hunt animals just anywhere. Hunting season, or just certain areas, and kids need adult supervision.

Still don't see what's wrong with shooting squirrels...

Is nobody noticing the kid shot a person (OP)?!?! Quit defending him for shooting what you perceive as pests.

Wow. That kid is going to grow into a psychopath. He's lucky I wasn't there witnessing it. I would have hit him.

Most of these comments are half the reason I have zero faith left in humanity. I know people that hunt, hunting for food is understandable. The animal gets killed and it doesn't suffer. But the child OP is talking about was injuring animals for the fun of it. If you find no wrong in that, I think you're a pretty messed up individual. So what if it is an animal? They have feelings too, their life should mean just as much as a human life. Disagree with me all you want but I had to put that out there. Good day.

There's no proof that the kid was doing it for fun other than OP's word. The kid could've been hunting and planning on using the squirrels he killed. Maybe OP overreacted and the kid felt threatened, though shooting OP was still wrong. Maybe the kid is just an asshole, and maybe he was doing it all for fun. The point is, we don't know, therefore have no right to pass judgement.

hillbillyboy1993 7

an animals life is worth as much as a human??? wow there's really something wrong with you if that was the case how would we eat meat??? then that would be murder

Should've minded your own damn business

Cut the brakes of that little ******'s bicycle. That will show him!

I hunt squirrels in my neighborhood all the time, In my own yard and others (with permission of course). I live in a wooded area and people have them in their attics and have offered to pay me for hunting them.

shrdlu 28

If the kid can't see a distinction between shooting at animals and shooting at people, something is wrong with him. Unfortunately it may fall on the OP to take action, such as talking to the parents or filing charges.