By deven - 29/08/2009 22:58 - United States

Today, I saw a fight so I went over to try and break it up. Someone thought I wanted to join in, so he gave me an unexpected whap in the happy sacks, and I also got a bloody nose for my troubles. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 734
You deserved it 44 790

Same thing different taste

Comments

w01ph13 0

A) You are a total ******* tool. B) It is not the 1800's you can say balls nowadays. And lastly, C) You might have deserved it for being so damn sarcastic.

A) No he's not, he was just helping. B) At least he has class, instead of being rude and saying balls. And lastly, C) In what way was he being sarcastic? I agree with 105#

You *have* to know how to do that right or you'll __[a] be completely unheard and ignored __ or [b] Get the crap kicked out of yourself ... as you've learned

sublime93 0

Well i think, that you read the other fml that used the term 'happy sacks' & came up with a clever way to use it in your own fml. Therefore, you fail.

sugar_407 0

YDI for saying "happy sacks" and stealing that off another FML

Ludaman44 0

YDI for: 1. Marching 2. Saying right, which is like the bear call in mating when a bear fights another bear for a female. 3. Calling your genitalia "happy sacks", they are now angry sacks. 4. Marching 5. Breaking up a fight. 6. Marching.

1. Shut up. he didn't actually "march" he was using it as a term. 2. Wtf? a bear fighting call? You retard! He was saying it as in "Right! Stop fighting!" 3.GET THE **** OVER THE FACT HE SAID HAPPY SACKS! IT ISN'T THAT BAD! OMFG! WHOEVER IS ANNOYED ABOUT THAT CAN GO **** THEMSELVES! 4. You said marching already dipshit. 5. Of course you shouldn't go right into someone else's business but fights just can't be happening all the time! 6. You little ******* ****! You have written marching 3 times now!

Caldwell94 0

Why did you yell "right!" and march to the fight? are you by any chance a drill team leader?

you seem like someone i would really dislike if i met you in person. wtf... "right!"??

This. Sometimes you should just stay the **** out. YDI.

irrelevantxx 0