By Anonymous - 05/01/2011 20:22 - United States

Today, I returned to work after celebrating the New Year in Mexico. I wasn't feeling well, but didn't want to call in sick after already taking a vacation. Now I'm at work with diarrhea, and trotting to the bathroom every 30 minutes. My commute home usually takes around an hour. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 470
You deserved it 5 802

Same thing different taste

Top comments

VivaLaCobra22 0

Comments

TheDrifter 23

So are you going to plan a couple stops or try the pepto bismol and race it home strategy?

GabbanaGirl 0

shit that sucks. get it? shit??? haha

Yes... The high volume of shitty puns makes spotting them a chore as easy as typing them.

These are the times when I wish I were a moderator so I could delete the filth above this comment and ban Gabbanagirl. Instead, I'll just wait for some polite mod to erase it, and I'll have to be satisfied telling Gabbanagirl to shut the **** up. Oh, and when you have to explain your joke and then laugh at it yourself, chances are it isn't funny. Idiot.

huuuuuh... you said "spotting"! huh huh...

KingDingALing 9

Did that cracker really call him an African-American citizen? The world is coming to an end.

Yeah, that was a really shitty choice of words, wasn't it? Etc. etc. etc.

Indeed, comments end up being so shitty sometimes. Trying to moderate them must feel like a shit job sometimes.

Sirin, I'm a little disappointed it took you so long to mod that comment. I hope you shoved the banhammer far enough up her ass that she could chew on it.

zp5 4

I'm dying to know what she said. You know, so I can say what I think of her and her comment.

Called me a bunch of random unintelligible stuff.

By the time you're ready to go home you'll be emptied out and done for the day so don't worry too much about it. What you do need to worry about is seeing a doctor to make sure that you didn't pick up something really nasty.

DaveOnDope 4

Ummmm. buttplug? near any **** shops?

did Dave mathews teach u nothing? dont drink the water, and dont be a douche

RedPillSucks 31

That's why when you're sick you stay home so you don't infect your co-workers or become so unproductive at work that you're actually slowing everyone else down.

perdix 29

I'm pretty good at math, so I predict that you are going to shit yourself at least twice on your commute home. Is your car going to permanently smell of shit? Depends. That's right. Find some adult diapers, pronto, amigo!

sylphy 0

i laughed a lot ******* harder at that than I should have.

PincheLeti 0

Theres a reason why they say dont drink the water there. An now you know :D

Mexico. It's a really nice place, but they tell you not to drink the water for a reason. And that reason is Ecoli. Hopefully you're a little bit better by the time you go home. :)