By missmycomp - 12/11/2009 14:36 - Singapore

Today, I returned home for the first time in a year, and found my entire computer missing. I asked my grandma about this, and she told me that she threw "the TV" away because it "no longer responded to the remote control." FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 793
You deserved it 3 144

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Idk whats funnier, the fact she thought your computer was a tv, or that she'd throw the "tv" away just because she'd had to get up to control it.

Omg that sucks but it's really funny at the same time!

Comments

Idk whats funnier, the fact she thought your computer was a tv, or that she'd throw the "tv" away just because she'd had to get up to control it.

Toss her in the dumpster, 'cause she no longer works either (only works if she's retired).

You haven't been there in a year, so obviously not that important...

mrdecay 3

http://ihatejade.com/?id=dqc4k15a82r8bqf5e09ihi52qonzgt woo

smashly Ashley, I am not replying to your post, because I can't, I am on my phone... figure it out PHONE FML phone=/=computer... therefore, he could be using his phone

nows the time to get a new desktop and lecture your granny about dem newfangled TVs

perdix 29

Sell your grandma for spare parts and buy a new computer with the money you make. One kidney could probably get you a nice computer, but both kidneys could get you an awesome gaming rig AND a printer!

Nah, all her stuff is probably out dated. :/

perdix 29

You're probably right. The OP is probably going to have to throw in the liver, spleen and pancreas to get that stuff. If the old bag lived right, maybe she could sell her gall bladder for an iPhone (3Gs, bithces!)

noshitsherlock 0

oh man, old people are soooo ******* STUPID. I'm so glad my parents will never be like this because they're not retards.

ProtoBuster_1 5

I've seen senility in old people before, but this is the first time I've read of someone being that damn senile! I wonder if he can trade her for his computer?

This has little to do with senility, and everything to do with ignorance. Grandma's and your's.