By loneliness - 30/12/2010 05:48 - United States

Today, I realized I want school to start again so that I won't be sitting alone in my room all day anymore. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 117
You deserved it 7 368

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Why not go outside? You'll still be alone all day. I can help you change location, but I cannot change time not can I keep you from being unbearable to be with. Go to school where the teachers are paid to be there with you, and your classmates are forced against their will to go.

Comments

No the best animal to rape is a rat. It'll probably bite you which will most likely turn you on if your a masochist and if you're hungry you can kill them, eat their legs and STILL have a **** buddy. I don't know about you guys but that sounds like a win to me.

Considering how much homework I have over break, I'd be happy to sit alone in my room doing nothing. Oh the joys of being in Honors and AP classes...

xcrystal011 2

Yeah same here. I have so much homework but I'm too lazy to do it, so instead today I created a Fml account. I have nothing better to do. Life sucks.

same haha i get lazy bout trying to hang out

XPredatorX 5

school sucks, bad. I just dropped out of high school and my life has been so great. when I was in school, suicide was always right there with me, just poking at me so that I could escape it all. I got a job a month ago right after dropping out, and now I have $1200 to put towards the college classes I'm starting in the spring. 16 and going to college.

OhShuttup 0

you have to have you're high school diploma or be 18 or older to go to college!

fakEwOrLD 0

you should get out more often..socialize (: that would definitely help