By Kotoko - 06/04/2013 04:59 - United States - Wylie

Today, I pulled a muscle in my arm from eagerly scratching off a lottery ticket. No, I didn't win anything. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 269
You deserved it 17 101

Kotoko_fml tells us more.

LOL These comments are all hilarious. xD Yeah, I admit, I probably DID deserve it =P Lotto tickets are a money drainage.. =/ Course, you win a few times.. here and there, you get addicted thinking "OK! I am going to win this time!" Yeah.. I really need to stop buying them all the time. It's pathetic how much money I've wasted.. =/ I vote YDI for myself, lol.

Top comments

You say that last part as if you were surprised or something. And you must reaaaaaaaly have been eager. Don't you know those things are a money sink?

Did you buy another ticket for your other arm?

Comments

perdix 29

Luckily, you are a woman. Ball maintenance would cause frequent arm injuries which would for e to you to use a lot of Ben-Gay. This, in turn, would make the next ball-scratching a very hot event!

Next time, make sure you 'scratch off the ticket' more gently... Cough ************ cough...

Careful you dont think too hard, maybe you'll pull a brain muscle

So there is a reason they call the lottery "the idiots tax"...

Next time stick to spanking the monkey . If you're going to pull a muscle at least make sure you're guaranteed a prize at the end . Happy tugging :D

McNikk 15

I don't understand why people ever buy those things expecting to have a good chance to win. Do you realize that you're more likely to die in a car accident on your way to getting the ticket than you are to actually win.

your state thanks you for the donation to their waste, fraud and abuse spending acct!

dont buy those things unless you like spending 20$ on a piece of worthless paper

You should ********** more. . . you know, to strengthen those arm muscles. :P