By jakethemuss - 09/08/2014 23:03 - Australia - Perth

Today, I proposed to the love of my life by having the waitress place the ring in her dessert. She ate the whole thing and didn't find the ring. I guess the waitress stole the ring. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 950
You deserved it 6 731

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Or she swallowed it. Just wait a day or so to make sure. Toilet proposals are cute too.

little_star78 13

What makes someone think they can get away with something like that? The restaurant she works for would obviously have all her info, it wouldn't be that hard for the police to track her down. Sorry op :( hope you get the ring back or at least had it insured.

Comments

Cambria3812 1

As someone who works in the industry, just to cover your bases you shouldve spoke with a manager.. Either she digested it, or your server stole it...

Whydoucare24 8

She probably swallowed just tell her and take to urgent care to get a ex ray

JokersHQ 21

I would go to the restaurant owner and complain. If you had something worked out they should have had it set up for you ahead of time. Hope everything works out!

merryhappy1887 20

Right, and you said nothing? Really.

My gut reaction is that it was served to the wrong table. But maybe that's only a sitcom scene. As for the people hoping she just swallowed it...Is that actually a preferred explanation? Honestly not sure.

I know a manager who would be getting a call over

You so so so deserve it for risking a valuable item in a obviously reckless manner. Think man think!!

Maybe she ate the ring...and you should've approached the waitress since you were still at the restaurant, not let her steal it.