By Anonymous - 05/05/2009 06:21 - United States

Today, I paid $60 for a haircut from a professional stylist, only to walk out looking like Spock from Star Trek. The worst part was the stylist asked me, "Hey, are you going to see that new Star Trek movie?" and tried to talk me into watching it. Now, wherever I go, people are giving me the 'live long and prosper' sign. FML
I agree, your life sucks 436
You deserved it 38

Top comments

tick_tock 0

Why would you pay for a haircut you hated?

It's what happens when you pay a ridiculous price for something that is otherwise so cheap. I get my hair cut for around $7 and the lady is great.

Comments

Just because you pay them so much for a good haircut doesn't mean it will be good.

mcsnelly 5

I pay around $60 for a hair cut/dye...but I'm a girl....but, I guess if you want to spend that much go for it so people stop acting like he spent hundreds on a hair cut. I do think it sucks that you now look like Spock, though. To the people who are telling him he should be HAPPY about it--Well, not everyone likes Star Trek!! And even if he did, just because someone likes Star Trek, it doesn't mean they'd automatically want to look like the characters!!! Buuuuut I do have to say YDI because why wouldn't you speak up about it and actually tell the hairdresser what cut you want in the first place?!

robertertert 0

I feel bad for you, especially since you OBVIOUSLY aren't a real Trekkie. (It's live long AND prosper, tsk tsk tsk)

whitey_fml 0

it's live long AND prosper. duhhh

amandacullen1901 0

AWWW... i am sorry i have had bad haircuts but prob, not as bad as what you described.

megothelego 0

I laughed out loud at this.

my friend, it depends on what ERA spock haircut you got.

'In' prosper? I thought it was 'and'! What kind of grammatical sense would 'live long in prosper' make?

did anyone say "it is agreeable to see you"? that's what I would go with. you get to do the weird hand thing, and it's a lot less obvious.