By Anonymous - 05/05/2009 06:21 - United States

Today, I paid $60 for a haircut from a professional stylist, only to walk out looking like Spock from Star Trek. The worst part was the stylist asked me, "Hey, are you going to see that new Star Trek movie?" and tried to talk me into watching it. Now, wherever I go, people are giving me the 'live long and prosper' sign. FML
I agree, your life sucks 435
You deserved it 38

Top comments

tick_tock 0

Why would you pay for a haircut you hated?

It's what happens when you pay a ridiculous price for something that is otherwise so cheap. I get my hair cut for around $7 and the lady is great.

Comments

notnormal 0

bwahahahahahahahahaha! This was definitely one of the better ones! I laughed so hard I scared my cat.

JerJer_fml 0

LMAO! funniest thing in life! I almost peed my pants

Live long and prosper! actually... um... i think it's ok to have a spock haircut

I really see no problem with that. Spock is sexy. And Star Trek is amazing.

jeeze people. settle down about the 60 dollar haircut. who are you to care how much someone decides to spend on their haircut? and not EVERYONE is a trekkie. hell i've never even watched an episode of it. so what if they said "live long in prosper"? give me a break. its not that big of a deal. but anyways. this fml is hilarious! and i definitely feel for you. bad haircuts are the worst. let alone one like spock's.. hahahahhaha. someday you might laugh at this.. maybe.

Something similar happened to me. I used to have long metal-head hair. I decided to get it cut so it would look a bit emo-ish, but apparently... it turned out to look like I was Lancelot. :/ It's growing back great though. I'm sure your hair will to. :D Oh, and Spock is awesome.

Gasperilla 0

aw, that sucks. My brother always gets a Spock haircut whenever my mom takes him to her hairstylist (btw he's only 10) because he can't speak chinese...It looks really bad. But its pretty funny =]

Not an FML. Spock is Awesome! Live Long and Prosper.

Good thing that salons offer "re-do" for free within the first 2 weeks !