By Anonymous - 10/10/2009 21:43 - United States

Today, I made the decision to quit smoking while I was driving in my car. So I took my pack, crushed it and threw it out the window. I felt triumphant about this change I was making in my life, until the cop I didn't know was behind me gave me a ticket for littering. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 984
You deserved it 46 098

Same thing different taste

Top comments

so? i don't see the big deal here. pay the fine, and next time, don't litter.

suckstobeyou3 0

Morals of the story- 1) Don't litter. 2) Don't smoke in the first place.

Comments

i hate smokers. blow their nasty pneumonia and bronchitits on everyone at every damn entrance to every place. then they throw their butts everywhere even though a butts half life is 983 YEARS.

olivejuice001 0

Blowing their pneumonia on everyone? Yeah, you're right. I hate pneumonia blowers too.

Pastor_Rich 0

smoking sucks, period..also don't litter, there's an Indian with a tear rolling down his face watching you

Kai21 0

Native American. Unless you mean a person from India. which I doubt.

you shouldnt smoke unless your A REALLY HOT GIRL who wants to be in ****. i hate all other types of smokers though.

also i hate when you go into a resturant and the server just came back from a smoke break and smells like A wet dog that has been smoking. makes me lose my appetite and i dont tip them either.

Oh my god, are you serious? You are such a ****. What someone decides to do during their break is none of your business. If they need a cigarette (yes need, have you ever been addicted to something? the urge you get for cigarettes is stronger than the urge for food) then who are you to judge? It's not like they're blowing smoke on your food you 5th grade D.A.R.E ******.

skybeau 0

You're right that they have an addiction, but chronic smokers smell ******* awful!! It's very difficult to enjoy a nice night out when the person bringing you your meals smells of cigarette smoke. I have worked and spent a lot of time with smokers, and there are ways to reduce the smell (deodorant, chewing gum, even changing your shirt can really help). If you're going to be spending a lot of time with other people, it's only courteous that you try and make sure you don't make them sick with your stench.

flyboy57 0

good for you! quitting smoking is very hard.

also hate it when you work in an office and the smokers take a 15 min break EVERY hour. then you to smell them when they walk down the row to go back to their desk. i dont think ANY of them realize how bad they SMELL.

RubixMonkey 0

Nope. I told my ex that if he smoked while we were dating we were done. He showed up smelling like a ******* ashtray. We broke up. He didn't understand how I figured it out.

igneel54 0

good for you. i hope you were serious. and besides 1 or 200 dollars is nothing compared to the money youll be saving on hospital bills when you get lung cancer

But still, You did make a good decision to quit smoking. Today is a day to feel good about.

if we moved all the smokers desks OUTSIDE at work , i think they would be alot more productive. my boss said TRUE and GREAT idea but building a smoking area or smokers tent like that would cost $ 70,000.00 . so AGAIN smokers make us ALL loser$.

muffinsareyummy 1