By CPD - 15/10/2011 04:12 - Canada

Today, I made a half-hour bike ride to the movie store, only to realize I'd forgotten my money. I made the ride back home, grabbed my money, went back to the store, paid, then made a second ride home. I got home exhausted, and opened the case. They gave me the wrong movie. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 282
You deserved it 6 147

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And this is why you steal movies from the internet

Did anybody tell you you lost momentum as you went uphill exhausted?

Comments

Up to the point where you forgot your money, it's your fault. It's only after they gave you the wrong movie it's FML.

Netflix, my friend. And look on the bright side, you got a lot of exercise out of it!

Netflix, my friend. And look on the bright side, you got a lot of exercise out of it!

Who goes to the store to rent movies anymore?

People vote YDI on anything having to do with someone being overweight, but something like this has a majority of FYL votes. OP deserves it for: (1) forgetting his/her wallet (2) not checking the movie while at the store. It's common sense! Something our current generation severely lacks...

token_blackguy 18

Just think of all the gas you saved!

Sorry to be mean, but you must be very out of shape. Anyone should be able to ride at a casual pace for that amount of time.

He didn't say it was hard for him to ride. It's just inconvienent.

This is why you don't forget the money, and always check to make sure it's the right movie. It's not that hard. No stop complaining and just download a movie on your TV or computer.

Epikouros 31

If you insist on using 20th century technology, you could've gone gone to the cinema in that time... Anyway, there are worse ways to spend your Saturday than cycling for 2 hours.

marit1997 4

why dont you just watch the movie online there are plenty of websites that have tons of movies on em ;3