By nurse - 03/11/2010 12:08 - Reserved

Today, I'm training to be a nurse in a hospital. Our teacher asked for a volunteer to demonstrate how bed restraints work. After I was shackled to the bed she said, "Now let's make sure they work. Are you ticklish?" My entire class tickled me until I screamed, cried and nearly wet my pants. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 541
You deserved it 5 383

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Be honest. That wasn't pee... you were just getting turned on by the restraints. ;-)

JUST_STFU_N_GTFO 0

Back in China, long time ago, they use tickling to torture people. FYL. :/

Comments

I think many of you are overreacting. I can realize and understand why this would not seem professional, but I doubt it was done out of resentment. It was probably much more mischievous than mean. It was unexpected, and done out of consent, but the woman probably had a good laugh about it with her fellow classmates and teacher after that, it is somewhat like having to go to the bathroom real bad, and then saying "uuhhh" after, not funny when it happens, but funny after all. To the FML person who posted this, I am sorry if this was actually bad for you, but I am actually very jealous, I wish it was me, call me a masochist if you want to, but honestly, it does sound like fun, and I usually hate being touched. I also want to point out that I have seen tons of people (on video and in real life) get tickled, and most "scream and cry" due to overwhelming excitement not terrible agony, children and adults scream a lot when they have fun too (think of going on a roller-coaster). Some more points before I wrap this up, the person who posted this said "tickled me until I screamed, cried, and nearly wet my pants", not "tickled me when I screamed, cried, and nearly wet my pants", or "tickled me - I screamed, cried, and nearly wet my pants after that." The teacher also probably did it not just for fun, but to show people how some people can react when being shackled to a bed in a hospital. there has been incidents (probably lots) of disorderly people trying to struggle when being shackled in a bed in a hospital" (in a hospital). You do need to know how to react to people who try to do this. Plus, if you do volunteer for something like this, what can you expect, right? She probably knew something was going to happen during this, probably not this, but something like this. The fun was harmless, probably mean in a sense, but harmlessly mean, and I doubt it traumatized the student (sorry if it did traumatize you), or anyone else for that matter, still I wish I was there.

I just can't get over how great this story is, more details, more details! I mean, if you did scream and cry, then I feel sorry for you, but it is not rare to do that when you are being tickled. It sounds to me you were having a fun time until it got to be too much. In any event, I hope you are alright, but shoot, that makes me squirmy. I guess, if it was too traumatizing for you, you would probably have tried to sue already, and you would probably not be posting it here, but it is a FML story after all, and you probably realized it was just for laughs. I would want to point out though that I noticed that someone mentioned this on another forum, and someone said it is not that uncommon for people to tickle each other during EMT trainings, all for fun, I guess. But, I'm still jealous. I guess, you could say this is a WTFML ----- WTF + FML, get it?

That's just horrible! I hope the teacher gets in trouble for that.

I know the pain... It is worse than any other possible kind of torture or pain

HarleyGal12 18

That's so cute. I'm a creep though. Lol