By Teu_much - 10/06/2014 02:33 - United States - Bronx

Today, I let my dog outside to play. He shat on three cars, played dead in the middle of the street, and chased my neighbors' cat into a pool. When he came back into the house, he had a note taped to his back saying "IOU 1 lawsuit". FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 993
You deserved it 25 034

Teu_much tells us more.

Thank you 42. That was the exact reason why I posted it. I never knew so much people on here would take this post to heart. It isn't that serious to hate me for it.

Top comments

brettrb 18

I find that the monthly payments on leasing a dog are quite reasonable, but the interest is just ridiculous.

Sorry but YDI for letting your dog outside without supervision or an electric fence.

Comments

Do you not keep your dog in a fenced in yard or on a lead/chain/leash? And your dog shat on three cars...? How... Why...? That's a lot of ********...

YDI for leaving a dog that's obviously very badly behaved outside without a leash, fence, etc. there are certain dogs you can do that with, but yours obviously isn't one of them

You're lucky nobody ran him over in the first place. Why would you let a dog that is obviously so badly behaved run wild like that

watch out or your dog might get you and itself into more trouble next time

You're dog watches to much Marley and me haha :)

Why is that funny to you? Have you seen the while movie?

The whole point of the movie isn't the end. They loved Marley even though it was a pain, he was still part of the family?

How does ones dog shit 3 times...ON a car?!

killthedead 13

I was starting to wonder if I was the only one who thought about that.

Nyarlothatep 12

And people think cats are evil...

You shouldn't be allowed to own a dog at all if you let it run wild like that. Maybe it's not your fault that your dog is poorly trained, but it's certainly your fault that you let it loose to terrorize the neighborhood. Fence your yard, but a nice long chain, or install a shock collar fence.

Actually, it is OP's fault that the dog wasn't trained. Proper training falls under the responsibility of the owner.

Some dogs are extremely difficult to train so maybe OP just hasn't gotten there with training yet but I agree it's still his responsibility and I also don't think electric fences are that great. I kind of hate then actually

My dog is very dominant and is not a good listener, and because of this I would never ever let him loose! I don't trust that he won't run after squirrels or other dogs (despite the fact that he's 9 lbs and the size of a foot) so I'm sure to always have him on a leash. I can't stand when people have their dogs off leash in a city or neighbourhood. Dog parks are the only real place a dog is safe to roam free. Yes your dog may be incredibly trained, but most dogs will run out a bit if they see bunnies or squirrels as it is their first nature, there are very few dogs out there that are actually well trained enough to roam free, and personally, I still wouldn't take the chance in a neighbourhood.

We had an electric fence, but my dog would run out of it. Now we have to watch her when she goes out.

Looks like dog runs are now going to keep anything from happening or a fence

Why would you let your dog run around unattended? Thank God it came home to you, someone should have reported you. Stop giving responsible pet owners a bad name.