By rawdoglyfe69 - 17/04/2013 06:14 - United States - Helena

Spicy
Today, I learned two things. First, my girlfriend loves sex. Second, I'm practically the only one she hasn't had sex with in the 2 months we've been dating. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 477
You deserved it 6 074

Same thing different taste

Top comments

2 months? Santa can make it around to every house in one night. She's got some catching up to do.

feldco1 17

Good thing it's only been a couple months and not a couple years. Time to dump that bitch OP.

Comments

dr_snow_bear 29

Whatever you do, don't have sex with her. In a couple of months when she tells you she's pregnant you can just sit back and laugh knowing it's not yours.

Sounds like you will be sticking to Mr. Lefty and Mr. Righto for a while longer!

perhaps OP refuses her natural need of sex so she does what she needs to do to satiate her hunger?

waynenight 4

I disagree with the people that say you break up with her. There are still many things you must do before that! First, you must get her alone. Then when she goes to the bathroom, go through her purse and switch her birth control with placebos. Only after this, may you break up with her.

Im curious to know how he found out…

nishantvas 13

man you had the gift of god. a nympho girlfriend. too bad you didn't utilize it !!

always nice to find a chick that likes getting stuffed, too bad you don't get to participate.

musiciangirl591 16

you should probably get rid of her, don't do anything with her, you don't know what she might be carrying :P

That could mean she's serious about you and is taking it slow so it works out?