By Anonymous - 25/12/2009 06:30 - Canada

Today, I invited my boss and his family over for dinner. As usual, I bought his kids Christmas' presents, nothing too fancy though. This year, he had one more that wasn't here last year. So I just pulled something from under the tree to hand him. He opened it on the spot. It was my son's PS3. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 002
You deserved it 52 225

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI. Why would you chance it like that when you knew you had a PS3 under the tree?

You just gave him a random gift? Thank god it wasnt your uncles new hunting knife or yo momas new vibrator

Comments

MiaKong 0

Did #26 (27 and 28 lol) just call somebody dumb and say they have bad grammar when they can't even use the correct "you're" in their own sentence?

Irony rocks. All I can say to this FML is h(ow)t(he)f did that happen? What were in the other gifts lead bricks? A PS3 weighs a whole lot. I should know I have one.

TJStarzZ 8

You must be retarded. How can you MISTAKENLY "just pull from under the tree" a BIG ASS PS3?! Dude, I got one yesterday from my aunt, and when I tired to "pull it from under the tree", I had to use two hands. Next year, think before trying to fill the fat man's role.

why on earth did u just hand him a present?!?! obviously it was gonna be something important!!!!!

I haven't seen an FML written this poorly in a while. I've read it a dozen times and am still not sure what happened, although I'm sure YDI.

Seriously?? You must be really stupid.... The ps3 box is huuuge and really heavy, kind of hard to forget whats in it...

jinxedjenn29 0

Seriously, only a man could do something that stupid.

You obviously haven't read some of the stupid stories on this site that were submitted by women. Stupidity is not sexist.

even if u did let him keep it your boss is a douche bag for actually keeping the ps3. just out of manners i would feel bad excepting a ps3 from anyone but my parents

Seriously? YDI for being an idiot. YDI again for thinking this is an FML for you, and not your son. HE's the one who got his playstation given away. FYL for your son. YDI for you.

ahh dude. your kid must be flipping out. i know i would if this would have happened to me. take it back, and make some excuse up. nice to see you got your son a real gaming system though, not a xbox 3shitty.