By just trying to be nice - 21/06/2013 02:17 - United States - Tucson

Today, I honked at a man in a Subway parking lot. He rolled down his window and screamed insults and slurs at me before driving away. Why did I honk at him? He'd left his lunch on top of his car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 324
You deserved it 4 030

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You tried at least., now free subway for you.

And then he realized why you honked, once he got on the highway, and felt really stupid.

Comments

A bit of an over reaction much...

kunlunkid 3

That's less a FYL (unless what he shrieked at you was deeply and personally hurtful) and more a HDI for being a jerk. Either way, OP, you're entitled to laugh and laugh hard once his lunch did a "Jackson Pollack" into the parking lot.

LookAttMyyLifee 12

Guess he wasn't that hungry..

Might have been better to tell him he forgot his lunch on the roof if he still yelled insults and slurs let him drive off losing said lunch

You did the right thing if he just pulls off without it he'll understand why...

Well when he figures it out, not only will he feel like a jackass, he gets to go hungry.

lol well at least in this case justice is served. He was being a douche bag and ultimately the joke will be on him when he realizes what happened.

RedPillSucks 31

Next time honk AND point. That will get the thought across more accurately. Make sure not to point with your middle finger.

to be fair - honking isn't very specific - it was nice of you to do so but I can understand him thinking you were criticising him as that is what thinking seems to be used for mainly.. he over reacted though -- and you did a good thing.