By lex - 14/02/2013 11:01 - United States

Today, I had to use a dictionary before I realized I was being flirted with. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 027
You deserved it 12 280

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You must be auxin, because your causing me to have rapid stem elongation.

Comments

It's sad that, that is what this world has become. It called common scenes!

Steven King's "It" called "common scenes?" I don't normally call people out for this but it's a well-known fact that if you insult intelligence, you should at least have correct grammar/spelling.

I really enjoy people's misspellings sometimes. It's like: "How on earth did you possibly think it was spelled like that? In what universe is that even phonetic spelling?"

I really hope that #17's comment was a joke...

crazytwinsmom 25

Dictionary phone app or online on their phone.

Oh I do hope you kept the confusion to yourself instead of worrying him with the lack of knowledge.

Come back to him with a saucy flirt in another language and redeem yourself!

shutupAnderson 7

Hopefully you got his number beforehand, there's nothing sexier than a literate man. (Ok maybe a well dressed man too..)

I'd rather go for a literate one than the well-dressed one.

I hope the two are not mutually exclusive. I think you should strive for both.

TheDrifter 23

I thought they were mutually exclusive. All this time I've been searching for well read nude women and let me tell you, they're not easy to find.

HawkwindFan2016 8

Terminology of the game has evolved drastically within the past ten years.

It's rude to look at your phone while talking.