One of those people

By B-Ry - 25/11/2017 01:30

Today, I had a date with a girl. The chemistry was just right and she seemed perfect in every way until she staunchly insisted that the earth is flat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 499
You deserved it 335

Same thing different taste

Top comments

exileonmainst 16

These flat others keep popping up all around the globe..

You probably felt it was chemistry, but she was thinking you two could change lead into gold.

Comments

exileonmainst 16

These flat others keep popping up all around the globe..

exileonmainst 16

*earthers Seriously, why the **** can’t you edit your comments?

a-"round"? the globe? Don't you mean "on the surface of the disk?" Do these assholes believe the sun, the moon and the other planets are also flat disks?

You probably felt it was chemistry, but she was thinking you two could change lead into gold.

Who cares as long as her chest isn't flat.

Obsession with large breasts has been directly linked with low intellect & income in the United States.

EmDizzle2007 28

the answer to the question no one asked.

PhantomCrevan 8

Anyone that is looking for an actual partner to enrichen and share their life with, rather than looking for someone to use and throw away when they get bored. Or just someone who doesn't want to spend time on someone that is clearly delusional.

The chemistry may've been good, but the geography wasn't exactly up to par.

Burle 17

I have come to the conclusion "flat earthers" are only that way to have some fun and be different, roll with it; have some fun

Koios 30

No, they legitimately believe it

That's like saying we should go along with the idea there are 76 genders. Forget that noise

Burle 17
Lobby_Bee 17

Can't we all just get along? Earth is flat, on a map and earth is round, on the globe. Problem solved.

No. See, it's "flat" because that makes it readable. Things were cut, stretched & outright changed from reality to make it appear that way. There is right and there is wrong, and flat earthers are wrong. If it were a matter of opinion, sure, there can be all the sides you want. This is not a matter of opinion.

You clearly didn’t get Lobby_Bee’s joke... although the joke did have truth to it!

The chemistry was right, but the physics definitely wasn't

manb91uk 22

So, the Chemistry is good but her Geology is terrible? Maybe you should practice your Maths and subtract the moron?

EmDizzle2007 28

her dad didn't happen to own a rocket, did he??

The earth isn't flat or round it's a cube