By Anonymous - 09/10/2015 09:06 - United States - Los Angeles

Spicy
Today, I had to choke back tears as my cockslap of a brother brutally mocked me for being a 25-year-old loser who's never been kissed by a girl, while at 14 he's already lost his virginity. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 179
You deserved it 4 665

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He acts like VASTLY underage sex is something to be proud of.

It's really not that big of a deal. Not many girls want a player, anyway.

Comments

he's a **** that's nothing to be proud of Lol you're doing okay dude!

BeccaSedai 7

Pretty sure neither of you are approaching sex in a healthy way. Having sex really shouldn't be regarded as a status symbol, because that's weird and creepy. It's just another facet of your life, and no one but you can decide how important or unimportant it is. Actual mature adults don't keep score like that, because being comfortable with your choices and enjoying life is more important than banging a bunch of people to prove how cool you are.

Don't worry, he will regret it when he grows up.

Whats the big deal. Being a virgin is awesome! No stds!

I'm turning 22 next month and I've never kissed anyone, but I don't let that define me. Do I sometimes feel really lame because I have basically no experience? Yes. But then, I remember why I have no experience, that my choices have led me to this point and I'm not going to look back on my life with regret. Don't let a 14 year old have so much power over you he makes you start regretting your life.

There is hope for you. When I met my boyfriend he had never kissed a girl before and now we have been together very happily for years.

locustbb 9

I'm glad you kept back the tears. Girls don't like men who cry!

hm. Not every girls.. I have nothing against men who cry. Every one have the right to be emotional. And to express their feelings as they wish or can..

Id rather a man who lets out emotions than some guy too afraid to. Tears aren't for one gender, the fact men are looked down upon for crying is very stupid and sexist.

Which end did he loose his virginity from, exactly?

brocho 26

I don't get why so many people are getting bashed for believing that people should only have sex with people they care about. No, it doesn't have to be just one person in your lifetime, or "the one" that you spend the rest of your life with, as that is hard to determine sometimes, but it should at least be someone you've dated for a while and actually care about, not just some random person. I honestly don't care if I get downvoted for this. It's like all of these people get offended when someone says something as innocent as "There's nothing wrong with being a virgin and saving it for someone special". What's so wrong with that? I honestly respect someone who doesn't jump on everything that moves a hell of a lot more. I don't want someone who's caked with STDs and who, if I take them to a public place, they have ****** half of the people there. There's nothing wrong with that.

Because just as someone shouldn't be shamed for being a virgin, someone shouldn't be shamed for choosing to have sec with whoever they want. If you are willing to mock people for their choice to be sexually active, you don't really have the right to tell someone mocking someone for being a virgin is wrong. It's called respecting a persons choices, they don't have to be the same as yours. I personally am a virgin, but there's nothing wrong with someone sleeping around either. I don't want to be judged for my sex life, so I won't judge others. Is that so hard for people to understand?

It's perfectly reasonable to wait to shag someone you love (I did), but I object when people expect others to have the exact same outlook on love and sex, spouting ridiculous things like everyone who has casual sex is riddled with stds (??). The OP didn't even say he was deliberately waiting.

leogachi 15

@89 "You don't really have the right to tell someone..." Yes you do. You can say whatever you want. Some of the things you say may have consequences, but you still have the right to say them.

You let a 14 year old make you cry? There is nothing wrong with being a virgin but jeez! Grow a pair! You are 25 years old!!

I didn't realize how old someone is could affect how cruel they are or someone's emotions. At what age do you lose the right to cry?

I can't take any man seriously if he's 25 and let's a 14 year old make him cry lol that's just ridiculous