By Anonymous - 09/10/2015 09:06 - United States - Los Angeles

Spicy
Today, I had to choke back tears as my cockslap of a brother brutally mocked me for being a 25-year-old loser who's never been kissed by a girl, while at 14 he's already lost his virginity. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 179
You deserved it 4 665

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He acts like VASTLY underage sex is something to be proud of.

It's really not that big of a deal. Not many girls want a player, anyway.

Comments

The fact that your brother was mocking you for such a thing shows how immature he is. I would not say he himself should be having sex.

His brother is 14, that doesn't surprise me that he's immature.

@75 It stated he LOST his virginity at 14. Not that he currently is 14.

@23 So right! people never seem to wait anymore.

@23 So right! People are so eager now. Also, ignore my previous comment I can't edit it now.

leogachi 15

@93 Actually it does say that he's 14. "While at 14 he's already lost his virginity." That's present tense.

There is always place for the mother of slaps for a **** like him. :)

Im a bit of a flirt and im actually jealous of you, save it for marriage dude. Give someone your V card who actually cares about you than hops around. If I could go back in time, I would be you instead of your brother.

**** your brother's life because he doesn't even understand how sad his situation is.

snarkytruth 37

The woman you're eventually with will have the added gift of knowing she's not being compared to a cast of women every time the two of you are intimate. She will feel more special and secure in your love and affection. Intimacy will have more value to you both than just a cheap thrill. Girls don't like guys with too much experience anymore than you guys do with girls. There's a reason why they're considered cheap and less desirable. There's nothing more tender romantic and yes sexy than those early experiences when you're learning about yourself and your partners body. It's like the first time you ride a roller coaster. It's far more thrilling and exciting the first time than that eighth and ninth theme park. Don't rush it. Savor the anticipation, we only get one first time. Besides a lot of guys exaggerate and flat out lie about their experience. Usually it's out of insecurity. So don't worry about it OP you're doing just fine.

Well I'm a woman and I've always considered the sexual history of the people I've dated completely none of my business as long as they've been safe and respectful. Their past partners are past partners for a reason, there's no point trying to compare yourself to them.

Exactly. Everyone's different. I would prefer a partner with more experience than one with less because they likely have a better idea on how to please a woman. I lost count a long time ago (kinda *****-y in my early 20s, no regrets) but I've only been with two people in close to three years: my ex of 2 years and my boyfriend of 6 months. I don't know his number, but he's clearly well experienced. I have a friend who is saving it for marriage and that's great that that's what she chooses to do, but don't speak for everybody because we're all different with our opinions on love and intimacy. There's no blanket right answer.

Don't worry I will prefer to wait for the right girl than have sex with a girl that I don't love

Snogging people is lots of fun (even people you don't have a super special connection with!), but it's not going to get any less fun by the time you get a chance to kiss someone. My advice is to try looking forward to it rather than feeling bad about not having the opportunity to try it yet.

leogachi 15

Tell your dad to buy him some condoms. Also, you can't trust the judgment of a kid whose highest priority is having sex. It's awful that he mocked you, but if it bothers you that much then you can always get payback later.

Old enough to have sex is old enough to buy your own damn condoms.

leogachi 15

@51 I agree, but I don't think a teenager with an attitude like Op's brother would be responsible and actually go buy condoms.

Hang in there bro just go to bars and meet women