By ven980 - 04/09/2013 07:00 - United States - Muskogee

Today, I had to bail my brother out of jail after he punched a convenience store clerk in the face for running out of Cheetos. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 475
You deserved it 3 774

ven980 tells us more.

Hey OP here. I just wanted to add a little detail to this story. My brother had just come from a bachelor party and was very drunk so he called me for a ride. He punched the clerk because he was rude to us and yes I did leave him there overnight

Top comments

The clerk was probably rude because he has to deal with drunk assholes every single night for a piss poor low wage.....

MissWhitneyB 17

You should have left him there for him acting stupid!

Comments

jw90 18

I would have left him there. Maybe teach him a lesson or two on humility.

You shouldn't have bailed him out right away but leave spend a night in jail to teach him a lesson. What an immature idiot your brother is. Reminds me of that crazy lady who attached the staff of McDonald because they wouldn't serve her McNuggets at 10.30.

All I got out of that was some crazy lady attached Ronald McDonald's staff in someone's McNugget for $10.30.

No, it's that she couldn't get McNuggets at 10:30 a.m. In some parts of the world they use a period instead of a colon to indicate the division between hours and minutes.

RedPillSucks 31

and probably attacked, instead of attached.

He did that over some Cheetos? What a ******* idiot! What kind of moron does that over CHEETOS? Now Oreos I could understand...

Dunking oreos with kids rubbing off on you Doc? :)

no cheetos? at a convenience store? them is fightin words

I hope this isn't the same brother that caught his sisters hair on fire with the Cheetos...

I can see why you bailed him out, imagine what he'd do to you if you didn't!!

If anyone, he should have punched the stock check manager for not doing their job properly. Do not pass checkout, do not collect 200 Cheetos