By lala456 - 30/12/2009 04:02 - United States

Today, I had my noise-canceling headphones on and a girl sitting next to me raised her glass at me. I thought she meant "cheers". So I did a "cheers" with her. When I drank my juice, it was only then did I realize that she was trying to tell me the flight attendant had mixed up our drinks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 243
You deserved it 27 138

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Veritas143 0

...and then the woman ran to the cockpit to complain to the pilot, but the pilot wouldn't listen. He told her to sit down, but he didn't understand! She grew angry and started yelling at the pilot! He still did not heed her cries! So she became violent causing the pilot to lose control. The plane spiraled out of control, crashing only minutes later. No one survived. He was writing the FML while on the plane..thats why he didn't have time to finish it..

Comments

This should be named '**** My Day' instead. It's obvious none of these are FMLs, and I doubt many will be, unless you've lost your family, killed someone or anything else as bad that has happened. As for the OP, it's hardly anything bad. I'd have just laughed it off and I'm sure my friend would have too.

Would you really be coming to a website that had those sorts of posts? Really? Unless you're nuts, I don't think so. Misfortune is still misfortune, regardless of what it is, even embarrassment.

Why should each FML be morbid? I quite enjoy the lighthearted FML's myself.

I was actually referring to the people who always say 'That isn't an FML' to every single OP on here. It's annoying.

had mixed our drinks AND hers was apple juice and im allergic to apples... i had hives throughtout my whole flight. that would be a bit closer to an FML then your randomness.

Haha...I was actually hoping for something about allergies too. I'm not usually one to tell someone that this isn't an FML, but this is the dumbest thing I've EVER read!! I would NEVER have moderated yes on this one and the staff on this site shouldn't have either!

Troubled singer Amy Winehouse, who has ditched her trademark binge drinking on airplanes for a short term relationship with a blonde passenger who took a seat beside her. The Age of Aquarius insists that the legal stimulant on peanut butter is worse than injecting illegal pink leopard rings into your bloodstream.. Drinks.. on airplanes.. change your very soul that will lead you to Janis Jopplin at Marilyn Manson at the river styx.

@ 20. love the anchorman refrence. apparently you just run. for. and extended period of time. lol

yes its called jogging i believe with a silent j. hahah and the jazz flute! i was just about to tell #20 i loved him when i saw your comment XD

This is stupid, sorry you accidently drank someone elses drink... there are damn black kids dying from aids in africa! **** their lives not yours!

neverminddd 0

YDI, that's why when I'm in a plane I only leave one headphone in so I could still hear what's going on.

I think the idea of noise canceling headphones is that they don't want to hear what's going on...

how is this an fml?? my failing love life got rejected and this passed?!?!

seven_to_twelve 3

I think the only way this is an FML is if you're a recovering alcoholic and her drink had whole bunches of alcohol in it. Other than that it's just awkward.