By Brian - 04/05/2009 23:27 - United States

Today, I had my first real meeting with my girlfriend's parents. We had dinner at a pretty upscale restaurant and everything was going great. When the check came, I offered to pay and I stood up to take out my wallet. When I opened it, 3 condoms fell out on the table in front of them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 542
You deserved it 64 557

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Who put those condoms in my wallet?

ydi, for not listening to your high school sex ed teacher when they told you that keeping condoms in your wallet can cause them to be exposed to higher temperatures and/or weird conditions that affect their effectiveness.

Comments

what kind of grown man still puts condoms in his wallet?

Wallets are a bad place to keep condoms; your body heat isn't good for them. I used to do that till I was cautioned.

cinderelly 0

didn't you pay attention in health class? if you keep condoms in your wallet they will get warm and expand which will make them easier to break. have her keep them in her purse.

What the **** do you need three for? Everyone knows wallet condoms are just for emergencies. So, like, two should totally cover it

Why would you be carrying around 3 condoms in your wallet if you're in a relationship? I thought only single guys who never knew when they're having sex next would carry them around.

didn't know know it's bad to put condoms in your wallet? they're more likely to break because of the friction of constantly opening and closing it. trust me.

happycat_fml 0

Don't keep condoms in your wallet, moron. You can mess them up that way.

applesaucers 0

Well, at least we all know you're trying to be responsible. . . and a little uneducated on the 'condom in wallet = unwanted children' thing.

hey at least you're having safe sex, eh? i would be fine with my daughter's boyfriend having condoms... but just keep them somewhere other than your wallet, next time.

katherinebby17 28