By Anonymous - 04/03/2015 18:20 - United States

Today, I had my first concert and was really anxious about screwing up my performance. Good news: I played fine. Bad news: as I walked off the stage, I tripped over my own feet, face-planted the floor, and busted my nose open. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 763
You deserved it 3 050

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What a smashing performance that would have been!

Well when you meet people after the show, you're usually supposed to break the ice not your body.. Hope it heals well though!

Comments

I had a really good pun in mind if you had broken a leg.

I'm sure no one saw or nose what happened after you walked off stage.

dblogic 19

Well you can't say it wasn't memorable! Hope your face has recovered...don't worry OP, it'll pass. People will forget. Years ago on the first day of school, I was playing at the bus stop with the rest of the kids. We were running around this dirt bike track that was close by. I ended up tripping & face planting on this huge hill, sliding down it on my face, got road rash & knocked my 2 front (baby) teeth out in front of the whole neighborhood!! It was mortifying & hurt like hell, I was so embarrassed! Nobody remembers....although that was before camera phones. I hope no one has your faux pas recorded!

Don't worry OP, if you played well then that's what they will remember. Other than that I hope you're okay!

Just giving people more for their money!

snarkytruth 37

Congrats on the great concert. At least it was after the show. It could have been as you walked ON the stage. THat would have really been a bad note to start your first concert on.

at least it will be a performance to remember

mattmsk005 8

Hey look on the bright side that audience is never going to forget that night