By emydoll - 28/04/2014 03:28 - United States - Honolulu

Today, I had just sat down in the lobby of my doctor's office when my phone alerted me that I had a friend request. I checked; it was from some girl from high school. I muttered to myself, "I don't want to be your friend." I then heard a gasp. She was sitting across from me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 269
You deserved it 48 079

emydoll tells us more.

I probably should have made a few things clear first, this girl was a total bitch in high school and made fun of me daily. So you can imagine how surprised I was in that horribly awkward situation.

Top comments

Can't blame you. No way you could have predicted that. But maybe you should check your phone less and look around you more.

Comments

She couldn't have just said hi? Instead of being weird and sending a friend request?

Isn't your fault. why wouldn't she say something first?

skyspidergirl 8

She deserved it, this isn't a FML, it is a great showing of Karma and I think your life is happy without her

That's gotta be the worst coincidence ever haha but at least they know for sure now

Stress of being in a dr's office? That's pathetic. There's this thing called the "real world". It seems too many people just refuse to learn how to function normally in it.

Lucky for me since I almost never talk to myself or think aloud in public space.

Awk hawk. But I reject people I knew from high school's friend requests all the time. I've been out of high school 3 years, if I didn't like them back then why would I add them? Hopefully you won't run into her again, haha. Plus why wouldn't she just say hi? Instead of adding you on Facebook from across the room?

ManicGypsy 22

OP, you are awesome. FYL for having some biatch actually think she should try to friend you after treating you badly in high school, even if it's years later. Karma, she had it coming. :)