By emydoll - 28/04/2014 03:28 - United States - Honolulu

Today, I had just sat down in the lobby of my doctor's office when my phone alerted me that I had a friend request. I checked; it was from some girl from high school. I muttered to myself, "I don't want to be your friend." I then heard a gasp. She was sitting across from me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 269
You deserved it 48 079

emydoll tells us more.

I probably should have made a few things clear first, this girl was a total bitch in high school and made fun of me daily. So you can imagine how surprised I was in that horribly awkward situation.

Top comments

Can't blame you. No way you could have predicted that. But maybe you should check your phone less and look around you more.

Comments

Seriously why on earth didn't she just say hello to you for goodness sake. Maybe after a lengthy catch up conversation she could have friended you then on social media. It is so sad that our society no longer knows how to interact face to face with another. Instead they use technology as the main communication tool.

skittyskatbrat 19

Sounds like her latest popularity show-off is "how many facebook friends can I get?" Unless she wanted to apologize, she's just continuing the selfish bitchiness. In which case, BRAVO for making a bitch feel bad :)

EphMi 5

i think #4 was attempting to convey the common expression "i feel you".

Jesus. 4 was referencing a pretty popular meme.

how is this a ydi? so what he didn't want to be friends with singer girl from high school? I decline requests all the time from people idk/ care about

*lolz just kidding. I saw you there before…

That's awesome!! I can just imagine her face.

A little mean obviously, but it'll be hypocritical to say you shouldn't do that. I think everyones done something like that. Just try to look around a bit more, YDI for saying that loud enough for her to hear you though.

XTheDesertSongX 17

Waiting rooms are usually really small and are almost always completely silent. If someone mutters something, everyone will hear it. It's her fault for being a **** to him in high school.

This would totally happen to me. I can't stand most of the people I graduated with!