By Sam - 09/01/2018 19:00

Today, I had debilitating stomach cramps and told my mom, but she said she was too tired to take me to the ER. I had appendicitis. Thanks Mom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 801
You deserved it 248

Same thing different taste

Top comments

exileonmainst 16

You carried Frodo up Mount Doom, I think you’re very capable of getting yourself to the ER..

when I was 8 I went through a period where I'd wet the bed EVERY single night. my dad beat my ass until I had bruises and refused to believe anything was wrong with me. 2 weeks later he finally took me to the ER and found out I had type 1 diabetes. my blood sugar was over 850. (90-175 is normal) no wonder I was pissing the bed huh?!!

Comments

My mom refused to pick me up from school and I had to walk home 20 min with appendicitis. Get well soon OP!

Who come up with the phrase Mother knows best? Come on!

In hindsight once the appendicitis was diagnosed it’s obvious the Mom was very wrong. And it’s always better to be safe than sorry.... But appendicitis can be difficult for a layman to detect in its early stages. When I was in college my roommate had been complaining of stomach cramps that day and had gone to the college infirmary twice. The second time he was told that if it got worse to go to the hospital. It was Friday night. I had a car and drove him to the local hospital, there he was told to go to the nearest larger town hospital 20 plus miles away because all their staff was at the local football game! I then drove him to that Hospital. They took him right in and I was told that he got there just in time before it might have burst. I waited around several hours until his Dad showed up....

Busymomma12 6

I fell in my driveway landing on my arm. my parents didn't think anything was wrong and that I was making up the pain. I had a broken arm for 2 days before they took me to the Drs.

ACCOUNTKILLER 18

Then you call an ambulance and have her foot the bill