By Marian - 23/03/2009 19:37 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had an anxiety attack when I was hanging out with my boyfriend. He pulled me close to him and I started to feel better, until he put my hand down his pants and around his penis and said, "Here! Try this to take your mind off it." FML
I agree, your life sucks 73 730
You deserved it 9 029

Same thing different taste

Top comments

f0rged 0

Tell him you need something bigger to distract you.

lmao #4 haha you should have used his nuts as stress balls he would have regretted that move reeeeeeeallllll quick.

Comments

f0rged 0

#10 I can see it now...he's sent to the hospital for a dislocated scrotum...

Maybe he should have been thoughtful and felt you up instead~

Time for a new boyfriend! I agree with 13!

I have an anxiety disorder. That was a bit of a dick move (no pun intended) but idk whether to honestly think he was just trying to be funny and or help or is just a total horndog asshole

That guy was being a jerk. Guys just don't get crap like that. When you're having an anxiety attack, that is definitely NOT the time to start stuff! And if he was just trying to be "funny" that clearly wasn't.. He was rather insensitive and rude.

jussie69 0
ghall 0

@18 Correction: Guys who've never had an anxiety attack just don't get it. I'm a guy who has had anxiety attacks, I know what its like and trust me sex is not on my mind at all (and it usually is).

ugh. I would hate it. I would be soo pissed. Just got up and left. I can't tell if he was being funny or just horny but either way I would be fumming. The thought of anything sexual during an anxiety attack is so wrong for me. In fact it makes things worse. idk why though...

basketballbabee 0