By Hollywoodanonymous - 31/10/2011 06:57 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had a relaxing night watching movies with my room-mates. Everyone but I had a girl over to lie with during the movie. The closest I got all night was the multiple times my room-mate's dog tried to mount me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 646
You deserved it 3 937

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A jar of peanut butter and you could of had a fun night.

Poetaster 10

Dog: ... Knew I should have brought the bitch from down the hall... This guy is never gonna put out- FML

Comments

KiddNYC1O 20

So you bagged a bitch after all.

I think the problem is that the bitches you're always searching for are the wrong species..

tedyesca 0

Congrats to the FML mods for fixing the grammatical errors in real time and deleting any obsolete posts there after. However, as mentioned earlier, one more remains. Can you find it?

Good one retard. Cracked me up! go to bed if you are sleepy Nearly forgot....LOL!!!

bubo_fml 10

Dogs mount for dominance, not companionship. How does it feel admitting to the world that you are your roommate's dog's bitch?

Know this from experience? Next time bite the dog on the left ear, that shows them who is the boss!

Yes, you need to establish your position in the pack. Currently it seems you are in last place, probably due to your inability to either invite a girl over or lick your own balls.

I can lick my own balls. Never fails to impress.

FatMan23 10

How come when I post stuff like this it always gets turned down? It's the ******* story of my life.

I would have turned that dog around and dry humped the crap out of him screaming "how do you like that, big boy?". Give the group something to talk about.