By Timmah - 31/08/2009 05:18 - United States

Today, I got written up at work for making a customer feel bad. I made him feel bad by laughing uncontrollably at him when he asked if we sold real light sabers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 265
You deserved it 15 776

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Should've told him they were right next to the Tony Stark power armors.

RLJJ 0

Too bad nowadays assholes are handled as if they were an endangered species... Sorry for you, FYL really.

Comments

Irunintowalls09 0

Fyl! I probably would've laughed too. Btw, I'm knew on here what the hell does OP stand for?

I woild totally buy one if they were ever real :)

Original Poster hun....that's what OP stands for... Welcome to FML by the way...

wow i probably would've laughed too but YDI for laughing in the dude's face

Julioyobaby 0

Well, YDI because you really couldn't hold in your laugh? -_- Just wait until he leaves!

you deserved it because your job is to be polite to customers. though that IS funny.

I wanna see how many of the people who clicked YDI could hold in laughter if that happened to them. I, for one, would be on the ground pissing myself.

Man FYL that person obviously did not see the discovery channel show about star wars technology which addressed the issue of the impossibility of weapons made entirely of laser beams!

ithedarkone 0

You should of pretended you did and ask him if he knows the way of the force... and does he want to have a dual your on the dark side darth vaders secret apprentice Lone Star Eno!

Capacop 0

Wow,Kinda feel sorry for the kid.Anyways,I call YDI for not waiting until he left :P