By ashsaunde - 08/12/2013 06:58 - United States - Denver

Today, I got to spend all of my time scrubbing poop off the walls and carpet because my 2-year-old decided he wanted to 'paint mama a picture.' FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 907
You deserved it 5 180

ashsaunde tells us more.

ashsaunde 13

Hey OP here! First off, thanks for publishing this. It's the first one I've ever submitted. Secondly, yes he was finger painting with it as well as wiping his butt on everything in his room. We're in the middle of potty training so he thought he was helping by cleaning himself off. I also had to clean him and all of his stuffed animals up because he got it EVERYWHERE. Yes, he did get punished in an appropriate way because he's not gonna know it was wrong unless I teach him. And to the comment that I said I need to watch him better, it was while he was napping in his room. Any parent knows you can't watch your kids constantly.

Top comments

Comments

perdix 29

Is was a portrait of OP! Is was, is was!!

I guess you can at least be proud because he seems to be very resourceful.

DrownedMyFish 18

They say a true artist can make a masterpiece with almost anything at his disposal!

Rainhawk94 27
perdix 29

Usually kids only dabble in bright primary colors. You may have the next Rembrandt on your hands since he likes to work in "earth tones." Send him to art classes so he doesn't keep using such a shitty medium.

Well, on the bright side, you'll both look back at this one day in the future and laugh! :)

crazytwinsmom 25
Zimmington 21

Yes, & she can take the picture out every time he brings friends over. Or display it when he finally brings that special someone home!

Epikouros 31

It'll be the perfect picture to show whenever he introduces a new girlfriend.

wildflawas 6

yeah... potty time... painting time!. next time be more watchful mama.

real artists use a variety of mediums be excited he might be on to something

crazytwinsmom 25

I've kept my daughter's bedroom murals, but that one I would definitely want to wash off and repaint the wall.