By scared for life - 29/01/2012 16:23 - United States

Spicy
Today, I got to listen while my grandma, who has dementia and therefore a poor memory, explained to me why the old man on TV was a sex god. She forgot everything once she said it. I got to listen to her explanation five times over. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 110
You deserved it 2 551

Same thing different taste

Top comments

flockz 19

dementia is terrible!! it affects thousands of people around the world. how could you say that? dementia is terrible!! it affects thousands of people around the world. ass.

At least you can talk to her, be grateful she isn't completely brain dead. But I'm sorry that does still suck.

Comments

Isn't that alztimers? (i know i spelt it wrong, don't freak xo)

12vballchick12 5

Dementia is kind of a pre-Alzheimers. Alzheimer's is supposedly worse. Dementia is more short term memory loss, Alzheimers is a bit of both

Dementia is not a single disease. And #20, google if you must, but I would not be taking the advice of a 13 year old on FML.

Dementia is not pre-anything, nor is it short-term anything. In layman's terms, dementia is senility. Alzheimer's dementia is just one type of dementia, and there are mild and severe forms of it. 12vballchick12, I realise you're only 13 (yes, I read your profile), but if you don't know what something is, don't try to define it. All that does is propagate misinformation.

12vballchick12 5

I've been told that... now I feel dumb! Thanks for the clarification Doc ;)

67 - so alzhiemers is a form of dementia? I did not know that. When i think of dementia i think of letters/words being scrambled up.

72 - i read your profile, and since your H key is working perfectly fine i hope you re-write your description, it gave me a migrain. The burn!!! XO

littlemsweirdo 12

Lol, cute grandma. Gotta love old people(:

iAmScrubs 19

I sometimes get a little too excited watching Larry King as well. God, his suspenders are so sexy.

flockz 19

and his sexy ass glasses... *grabs lotion*

SukiIzumi 8

Old people are so much fun =)

Hopefully she didn't experience it and then decide to give you all of those juicy details.