This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Teeth - 17/05/2017 16:00 - South Africa - Cape Town

Today, I got to choose, again, which of the four empty toothpaste tubes in the bathroom to use, "just one more time". Yep, my wife is pretty thrifty. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 433
You deserved it 407

Top comments

Do you not have your own money to buy a toothpaste?

SpaceToast 25

So buy yourself some toothpaste?

Comments

Do you not have your own money to buy a toothpaste?

Do you have any of those teeny tiny toothpastes on hand to use in case of an emergency? In my house, we always have extra toothpaste on hand.

SpaceToast 25

So buy yourself some toothpaste?

species4872 19

One wonders what she does about her bathroom needs.

Are you not an adult capable of buy something you know you need?

I'm supposing there's a number of cardboard toilet paper cores for you to select as well?

TheyCallMeDamien 17

Or you could go to the store and buy one for use and the other backup.

WTF STFU 3

You are a grown up man go buy some of your own and hide it, or tell her when see lets it get that low you are going to buy the expensive shit.

My husband won't use an "almost empty" tube of toothpaste. He always opens a new one. Somehow the "empty" one lasts for weeks or even months for me, used twice daily. In the 30 plus years that we have been married, I've gotten to open a fresh tube one time. I buy them two at a time but I can't see a half full tube of toothpaste going to waste. Are you sure that they are empty?

cut them open so she can see that it's empty