By crétin-crédule - 26/02/2013 05:02 - France - Isle

Today, I got talking to a pretty girl on the subway. Just as she was about to get off, I handed her my phone so that she could give me her number. She ran out with it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 382
You deserved it 328

Top comments

She stole your heart, now she stole your phone...

Probably not the smartest move, maybe vocalise that you wanted her number. Fyl

Comments

she's clearly just looking at your music taste, photos, and scoping your friends before she gives you her number. I'm sure she will contact you soon haha can't be too careful these days.

wlddog 14

And now she knows if he will be getting her call, or if he is simply ignoring her.

I cannot see a way you didn't really deserve this man. Don't know how to sympathize.

oj101 33

Silver lining: At least you have another reason/opportunity to see her again :) Plus, they have subways in rural Limousin? That's new.

WrongRomance 11

Pretty girl thieves. You should really watch out for those, they're in disguise.

*Crossing fingers* that you installed "Find my iPhone" or whatever cell you own and track that thieving ho down!

Hope you got a iPhone with find my friends or find my iPhone!

Even if she had given you a number, it would have been the rejection hotline. So she was saving you the embarrassment of being rejected. What a kind, thoughtful girl.

Who in da Fuik gives someone their fone ?!?!?!

I think someone needs to give you a dictionary

nanaprincess 7

dude! she probably took off with your phone to get you to come after her. duhh.