By crushed - 14/09/2013 17:04 - United States - Raleigh

Today, I got really excited when I got an email from a guy I've been flirting with in my math class. Turns out he thinks I stole his calculator and wants it back immediately. There goes my chance. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 357
You deserved it 3 574

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just tell him this: "If you were sin^2x and I was cos^2x, then together we'd make one." Then give him the calculator so he can see for himself.

Looks like your relationship just doesn't add up!

Comments

Wait... You communicate via email? What is this, 1995?

Pyro_Wolf 17

I communicate by email for school related things..

Most, if not all, schools give students a school email which is available to other students simply by looking on the class list. Its pretty much the only and/or easiest way to get in contact with someone in your class if you dont know them well enough to have direct contact info.

jamieeelynn57 8

Well now the question is did you steal it?

VoodooPriestess 16

I don't think he's a bad guy. When someone was nice to me and complimented my hair, I found out later they stuck gum in it. He's probably going off on experience. Just explain the situation and it'll be fine.

BriannaMGK 15

You still have a chance, assuming you didn't steal his calculator! Hopefully that wasn't your way of trying to get his attention, otherwise, it back fired!

reymon8823 24

Did you take it? If you did trek him it was supposed to be a sweet gesture of flirtation cuz you really like him and wanted to get closer to him.. If you didn't take it well then that plainly sucks for you

Just tell him, "I didn't steal your calculator, but let me try to steal your heart."

maybe he's trying to talk to you in his own way.

Just tell him you didn't do it. That about sums it up.