By Anonymous - 06/01/2012 04:06 - United States

Today, I got pulled over for a busted tail light. The officer gave me a warning and told me to fix it. Ten minutes later I was pulled over again for the same busted tail light by the same cop. This time he wrote me a ticket. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 868
You deserved it 3 698

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How dare you not fix it in those ten minutes? That's painfully irresponsible of you.

*** da police, sorry I had to say that but Fyl too OP

Comments

Mkbitch 2

Lol that's a very bored cop with a sense of humor. Fyl but ydi.

I fail to see a ydi in this...it was 10 mins...NO ONE can get a taillight fixed in 10 mins unless they get pulled over like right in front of a repair shop...

chels1994 11

What a douche...how did he expect you to fix it in ten minutes?

Instead of everyone assuming the cop is an idiot or a douche, let's insert another hypothesis here. OP gets pulled over initially for broken tail light. Cop gives OP a warning. OP gets pulled over for a different infraction 10 minutes later. Cop, being the nice guy that he is, decides to give OP a ticket for tail light which is cheap and carries no points, instead of the other infraction which is several hundred dollars and carries three to four points. This has happened to me.

Well shit! What did you do to piss him off?! Then again most cops wake up on the wrong side of the litter box anyway!! FDP! FDP! FDP!!!!

Yeah that definitely sucks OP. Technically speaking he never even had to give the warning but still tough luck.

What a bastard, obviously trying to get cop of the month

Take it to court you can fight it and guarenteed win if u already received a warning. Judge will look at the cop n tell he he's an idiot. Well probly not but def will be thinking it for wasting his time. Happy trial

SlickWillyTFCF 5

You may be able to get out of it if you go to court, but since the first was only a warning it would depend on the leniency of the judge.