By Mr_Jah - 04/07/2016 20:33 - United States - Boerne

Today, I got offered a free $80 salon haircut by a girl I've liked for awhile. Thinking this was my chance to get close to her, I accepted, only to find out it was for a class her boyfriend was teaching. He was the one cutting my hair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 488
You deserved it 2 196

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you've liked her for a while, wouldn't you know she already had a boyfriend?

Well, at least you got a free haircut out of it.

Comments

SauceySarah 30

Well now you have a cute, new, stylish haircut to help you move on and find a new girl. This time someone who isn't in a relationship.

I'm curious to know if the boyfriend suspects that OP has a crush on his girlfriend and cut his hair with that in mind...

He did cut your feelings along the way while he cuts your hair

you get an FML and a YDI from me. She offered a haircut and delivered a haircut. Scooby Doo traps seldom work out. FML though because unrequited affection always blows.

I'm curious about this. You got a free haircut. True it wasn't done by your crush, but I fail to see how the fb doing it is a bad thing if HE is TEACHING the class, and you didn't mention him screwing it up. The only thing I can see with how you worded it is the amount of time to get it

It's a bad thing because it's always at least a little awkward when you're doing stuff with your crush's partner. And OP wanted to use it as a chance to get in with his crush, seemingly not knowing that she had a bf. The only good thing here is that at least OP knew the bf wouldn't purposely screw it up as he was using it to teach.

Can't decide if it's your own doing or your life sucks. But she obviously knows you like her and would do anything or almost anything for her so it's probably best you stay away from her.

what in op's post made you think that the girl obviously knows op likes her and would do anything or almost anything for her? did i miss something?

free haircuts never lead to anything good

On the bright side you got a hot (hopefully) new haircut for free that can help you pick up a single lady.