By couch girl - 25/06/2013 16:23 - Singapore - Singapore

Today, I got harassed and screamed at by a middle-aged man for parking in a spot close to the store, because he wanted the same spot so he didn't have to walk so far with his groceries. He took a photo and vowed to report me to the authorities. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 789
You deserved it 3 917

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Did you take a video of him? Report him to the authorities before he can!

BrownSuger_96 3

question was it at all a handicap spot

Comments

Lennes 12

I can't even begin to imagine this man's thinking. Oh wait, "I didn't get what I want, so I'm going to try to teach you a lesson." How hard would it be to walk a little bit more?

Report you for what? For taking an empty parking space? If he can file a complaint for that, surely you can. Besides, your reason would be much better: For having to put up with an entitled, lazy douchenozzle.

perdix 29

#13, when it comes to convenient parking spaces, "Age before beauty" trumps chivalry.

perdix 29

It is Singapore, you could get caned for that, I think. You need to park respectfully, you saucy, little minx!

I dunno, I've been there a couple times and I do know chewing gum is illegal but I don't know about elderly preferred parking.

Some people are crazy. Just ignore him.

Tell him , "finder keepers losers weepers!!!" then stick your tongue out! And skip away!!!

RedPillSucks 31

Was this a handicapped parking spot? If not, don't sweat it. If you come back and find your car has be jacked/banged up check the store video surveillance.

Crazy man, this is hilarious though. Hope you got at least a laugh out of it, and your car remains ok. Ha.

WonkeyDonkey 10

We had the same thing happen a few weeks ago. My daughters in a wheelchair and has been for 18 years and we have a valid disability parking permit and some dirty lazy fat guy abused the living crap out of us because he reckons we took "his" regular disability spot and he was forced to park three cars down and sit in the car while his wife and her sister got out and went into the shop! He got out of the car yelling out "thats my spot" "you cant park there asshole" "come on *unt kick my car, I dare ya!" WTF??

My friends and I call that "rockstar parking." But I guess in a way I should feel bad for parking so close when there are elderly (not handicap) people who could use the better spot.

myoukei 31