By bubblegummm13 - 27/09/2009 04:30 - Canada

Today, I got an email from my University informing me that I was invited to an exclusive dinner for 25 people. As I continued to read through the email, I discovered that I wasn't lucky or special, but that the dinner was for financially unstable students. They think I'm a charity case. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 745
You deserved it 4 483

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Free food is free food. This might involve free money for school as well. You aren't above anything.

Darth_Taco 14

What's wrong with being poor? I'm poor, I've been poor all my life. If I was offered a free meal and possible financial aid, I'd take advantage of it in a second!

Comments

why is this so bad? there's nothing wrong with poor ppl.

i_got_it 0

So ******* what? You're getting free shit while theres tons of people I know that are gonna have to drop out because they can't afford it right now. So shut the **** up, smoke some kush, and take whats given to ya.

You sound ungrateful to me. Swallow your pride.

333reds333 0

there should be 4 buttons: FYL, YDI, "fake," and "who cares."

emilygirl14 0

It's not a charity case asshole. Not everyone is rich and ***** out their mommies and daddies gold. Some people are unfortunate.

Not having a lot of money doesn't make you a charity case. You should be happy someone wants to help you pay for school. My parents have no money and I work a full time job and still go to a University full time. I am more than happy to let the school help me pay. It's the education that counts, not how much money you already have. The education is supposed to earn you more money after graduation.

who cares if they think you're a charity case? free food AND potentially free money? sounds like a win-win to me.

Kira_fml 0

I hope your bitchass self declined and made room for people that are actually grateful and in need of stuff like that. you're a real class act

Quit bitchin and swallow your pride. Remember "The best things in life are free" especially food.