By CoalRose - 11/07/2015 07:56 - United States

Today, I got a nose piercing. I was asleep at the time in my backyard, and the piercer was a snake. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 708
You deserved it 2 971

CoalRose tells us more.

Hey guys! OP here. Wasn't expecting this to post, so this was a pleasant surprise! Just made an account to give the follow up. :) The weather was really nice so I had decided to go out in the back to read and get some sun. Somewhere between reading and laying down I fell asleep. I'm not sure what really happened, but I'm assuming I startled it with a snore or batted at it in my sleep, because the next think I knew I woke up with searing pain in my nose and staring face to face with a snake. I'm fine, luckily, as the snake was just your household garden/garter snake! Unfortunately the piercing, bite, whatever you would like to call it is too off center to wear. :( But yeah! All your comments & puns have been his hilarious so far.

Top comments

You'd be so screwed if you were in Australia...

Comments

xluciferx666 21

Just kinda slithered on in there huh?

A snake making an unprovoked attack on a sleeping human many times its size? FML discovers another animal previously unknown to science!

Doesn't necessarily mean it was unprovoked, snake may have slithered over her and she's gone to swipe it

she was asleep so she might not of swiped at it . not everyone is a light sleeper .maybe the snake was just pissed it had to slither up op so decided to bite op to see what it was.

I hope you tipped him snakes live hard lives!

qdawg06 23

Well if you wanted to get it done, at least it was free?

Do you often sleep in your backyard?

Well that's an odd place to get bit. At least the snake was not venomous (assuming because you made this FML)

That's hiss-starical.......too soon?

Great, so it's free and maybe deadly.