By Wtf - 10/07/2013 05:24 - United States - Miamisburg

Today, I got a message from my brother on Facebook that read, "They're watching you." This wouldn't have been such a big deal if he hadn't been dead for two years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 84 082
You deserved it 4 193

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lionkat456 28

Holy mother of god I hope that's a prank...

Lie down, try not to be scared, be ******* scared.

Comments

It sucks that people find the need to hack a DEAD person's account, just to play a prank on someone else. I mean, come on, show a little respect to the dead?

I'm so sorry this happened. This person must be really sick to do this.

What the hell man. That is creepy if not just a sick and twisted joke.

Just keep yelling "the power of Christ compels you"

Sounds like some jerk who knew you were related hacked his account. When someone passes, you really should contact the Facebook team and notify them, and they will deactivate his account so stuff like this doesn't happen.

People usually keep accounts going so loved onea and friends can write on their wall and such. I have a friend that passed a couple years ago and still post to his wall. Though i think his mom has the password to it.

From what I've seen, the deceased's Facebook remains up from a few weeks to a few months so people can do as you said, write notes on their wall, but then it's taken down so no smart asses hack it and do what someone did in this fml^^^. People are assholes.

#45 That's only if you request it, I believe. My brother's best friend passed away back in 2010, and her Facebook is still up

Icejza_DaChilla 7

It's just the NSA reminding you incase you forgot

Who's the "they" in that statement? ......is it Jesus?

No, it's Santa checking to see if OP is naughty or nice.

You appear to be in the first five minutes of a supernatural episode. I'm so sorry op

Hold a bible and some holy water with a machete and some type of bomb while yelling the power of Christ compells me! In a corner

Why would the power of Christ compel you? It should compel whoever "they" are.