By dogshavenipples - 02/06/2010 23:15 - United Kingdom

Today, I got a huge bill through the post. It turns out that my elderly mother made the vet come out to my house to see the dog while I was out, because she was scared of the little growths she had found on his body. They were nipples. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 597
You deserved it 2 692

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Darling, I really hope you had your mother handle the bill. No excuse for her to be spooked over simple body parts. She could have very well called you up and asked you about it too.

um....I don't think she could have attained "Grandma" status without having had sex at least ONCE.....

Comments

why's your mom playing with your dogs nipples?

Guess it's time to kill her and take the inheritance.

I wonder why they are called nipples. 0.O Male nipples are useless! Why must we have them. :(

You missed the A, dumbfuck. "what smart mom you have !" Capitalize the first letter of every sentence. Don't space between the last word of a sentence and the punctuation. Revised version of your comment; "What a smart mom you have!" Don't call other people stupid when you don't even know the simplest of punctuation rules. Besides, she's elderly. She's not dumb, she's just old and...freakishly forgetful.

spelling and grammar nazi. its the net

lool who are you, an English teacher! F*** off

I suppose they would look alil weird. I mean who would actually notice a guys nipples? Wonder if there is surgery to remove them and if anyone has gotten it done.

FYLDeep 25

It's one of those things. Male and female bodies do pretty much have all the same parts in some way to compliment each other. It's really just how those parts develop. I guess it is possible for a man to lactate though. I wouldn't consider that particularly useful though. Unless maybe you happen to be thirsty?

I would love to lactate chocolate milk or something delicious like that. ~.~ I've heard of a guy lactating before it sounds distrurbing.

You would wanna drinky lactating chocolate milk? You weird lil girl!! jk I wouldn't mind drinking something with flavor lol. Did you know alot of prego women taste thier milk? That is sooo weird. >.O

perdix 29

Male nipples make everyone uncomfortable and nervous. No wonder your mom freaked out. You shouldn't have overfed your dog so he got canine manboobs.