By prevostsrocklike - 11/05/2009 12:38 - United States

Today, I gave my wife a cat. The first thing it did when it got out of the box was scratch the sh*t out of my leg. Next, it ran up to my wife and purred. She said, "Good cat." FML
I agree, your life sucks 530
You deserved it 82

Top comments

That cat was all like, "Don't ever put me in a box again, ****er." Then it ran up to your wife's leg and was all like, "Pet me, *****." Then it was looking at you and was like, "Yeah, ***hole, what now?" Are you going to take that kind of abuse? I guess so.

Comments

Thats fair considering that you put "it" in a "box".

hahaha...the cat has an interesting sense of humor xD You're just not a cat person lol. #10 made me laugh :P

the_walrus 0

once again more fml evidence that u shouldn't get a cat. next it will kill everything smaller than it in your neighbourhood-not cuase its hungry but because its a cat. two words. sack. lake.

This is one of the many reasons why all house cats should die. Useless animals. A mouse/rat trap is much easier to maintain. Dogs on the other hand, and not the sissy dogs, are quite useful for alerting you to trouble, and will back up their humans if ever there's a need for it.

FBIWarning 0

While your life is now f'd, you deserve it for bringing one of those into your house. I guarantee a puppy would not have done this. And if you don't have space for a dog, jeez, get a snail or something, not a cat.

Might not have scratched the hell out of your leg, but would have pissed on it instead. I have four dogs, they're not innocent either.

kwbuzz23wk 0

YDI for getting her a cat. Be a man, get a dog.

kwbuzz23wk 0

this guy was smart enough to know what to do... http://www.fmylife.com/miscellaneous/1815627

coffeennicotine 0

I agree with #8. If you have that kind of attitude toward living creatures, they tend to get an attitude back. And your wife was probably just kidding, quit being such a whiney ass.

Curtieeeez 0