By SummersEve - 12/02/2010 00:47 - United States

Today, I found out the crappy shampoo I've been borrowing from my girlfriend is actually "feminine wash." FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 721
You deserved it 33 325

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You do realize that's why there are such things called 'labels'? Dumbass.

Well I mean. Your girlfriend is a female so its assumed that she would use a feminine wash, right?

Comments

thedivinecomeD 0

lol..."borrowing" from your girlfriend. if she gave it to you FYL, but if you "borrowed" it from under her sink, YDI.

opressed 0

Haha, a douche washing his hair with douche. roflmao

wow is that how bad the economy is, can't pay for shampoo now a days. *tisk tisk*

Billbo23 0

i think that pic is 2535times better...

I like snick's new pic. It looks like she is looking at the previous comment in disgust or maybe checking it for errors. You look older, too. >sigh< I think I am actually starting to like you.

marie93uso 0

way to read the label smart one. ydi

bwahahaha what a moron. don't you know how to read ? you just use stuff without reading?

Wow. It's called LISTENING when she tells you it wasn't shampoo WHEN you borrowed it. Or did you steal it and be so f*cking stupid to not read the label?

lilbz76 0

Yeah you may as well keep on using it,because you are one big ****** posting some crap like that. Phew, you must be reeeeaallly bored. hey I got an idea, why don't you go take a shower with that new soap you discovered...